Alliance of Celebrants
Hello, I am Aphrodite Anderson, a Civil Marriage Celebrant based in Cairns where I specialize in beach weddings from Palm Cove through to Port Douglas. I am often asked if "Aphrodite" is my birth name and indeed it is!
My ceremonies are modern, fresh and heartfelt and always with a touch of humour, keeps everyone smiling! Whether it is just the two of you or a few of your closest family and friends, I will make your wedding day a most relaxed and joyous occasion.
Palm Cove is one of the most popular destinations for beach weddings in Australia, however, for those preferring a more private location, neighbouring Clifton Beach offers a serenity that is simply breathtaking.
If you are planning your Australian beach wedding from overseas, I will attend to all legalities including the Apostille stamp from the Dept. of Foreign Affairs. Two witnesses can be organized if you are travelling alone, however, if you have a photographer, they can act as one witness.
As your Cairns Wedding Celebrant, I offer you........
- Preparation & lodgement of legal documentation
- Application for your Official Certificate of Marriage
- Application on your behalf for Council beach permit
- Provision of extensive Ceremony Resource Folder
- Pre-ceremony meeting & Ceremony Rehearsal
- Presentation Certificate & copy of Ceremony as keepsake
- Beautifully covered signing table with selection of pens
- Pearl ring tray or cushion, candle lantern & silk flower bouquet
- Music player for your choice of wedding music
- A bottle of Australian sparkling wine for champagne toast
My fee is variable depending on the date, time and location of your ceremony, so call me or send me an email with your individual requirements and I will provide you with an exact quote within 24 hours.
Please read my Facebook reviews from very happy couples!